Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Myra Vitaglow BB Cream

Want to get instant glowing skin?

Myra Vitaglow BB Cream 

This tube contains, light reflecting minerals that helps your skin appear more luminous and bright from day to night.



It also has an SPF to keep your face protected from the sun's harmful rays.


Warnings and Ingredients written at the back of the tube.





It comes in a 20 ml tube that is really handy. 

 It has two shades. Beige and Ivory


So why will I recommend it?

These are the reasons why you should give it a try:

- It's moisturizing
-Has Vitamin E, that helps nourish your skin.
- Doubles as a foundation that helps even out your skin tone.
- It contains skin-enhancing minerals, that gives you a natural looking glow
- It has sunscreen.
- Its hypoallergenic, perfect for girls with sensitive skin.

and most of all its super affordable. You can get this for just P99. / 20ml tube.


Swatch:


 Beige (left) Ivory (right)






 Ivory suits my skin well.




I love that its ultra lightweight and it doesn't feel cakey at all.This may cover up some blemishes, but it doesn't do anything on my under eye circles. So if you have dark under eye circles, use a separate concealer for that.




For the price and all the benefits that you can get, I say that this one is a steal! I love it!

Till then, Mwah!


1 comment:

  1. Nice review! I will definitely try this out! I saw the Myra BB Cream first at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/myra-vitaglow-bb-cream-ivory-20ml-13392.html), last week and now I'm looking for some reviews and feedbacks. Mejo nakaka convince yung review mo ate, saludo ako sayo. Follow kita ha? Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete