Etude House Pore Primer Essence
This primer essence is from Etude's Wonder Pore line.
Goodbye Pore-ever Pore Primer Essence
This is how the product looks like:
The texture is creamy and dries out matte.
What I love:
- My make up really stays longer with this. I don't have to retouch my powder every now and then.
- Pore appear visibly smaller specially in photos.
- Easy to apply and goes on smoothly on skin.
- Works almost the same as Smashbox's famous photo finish primer but costs less!
- A little goes a long way, so one tube is enough to last for months.
- Affordable compared to other foundation primers.
- Available locally.
The only thing that I don't like about this, is that it does not have an SPF. So if you're planning to use this during the day, make sure to use a moisturizer or foundation with SPF.
this is how it looks like on my bare face.
Foundation glides easily with this underneath. I love how it minimizes the appearance of pores. Planning to get another one soon. Try it!
Till then, Mwah!