Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Etude House Wonder Pore Primer

Etude House Pore Primer Essence

This primer essence is from Etude's Wonder Pore line.







Goodbye Pore-ever Pore Primer Essence






This is how the product looks like:

The texture is creamy and dries out matte. 

What I love:

- My make up really stays longer with this. I don't have to retouch my powder every now and then.

- Pore appear visibly smaller specially in photos.

- Easy to apply and goes on smoothly on skin. 

- Works almost the same as Smashbox's famous photo finish primer but costs less!

- A little goes a long way, so one tube is enough to last for months. 

- Affordable compared to other foundation primers.

- Available locally.

The only thing that I don't like about this, is that it does not have an SPF. So if you're planning to use this during the day, make sure to use a moisturizer or foundation with SPF. 


this is how it looks like on my bare face.

Foundation glides easily with this underneath. I love how it minimizes the appearance of pores. Planning to get another one soon. Try it! 

Till then, Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment