Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentines 2014


This is how I spent Valentines day...



I was lucky enough to spend it with my family in Hong Kong, and boy we were so glad that the weather was so cool. I wish it's the same here in Manila.



Roses for Me! Lol! 


If you pass by Sasa along Kimberley Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, you'll get one for sure. They were giving out pink roses randomly.


Sweet Treats. Yum!





Bella monkeying around. ;)


Bella and Daddy


Daddy, Bella and I

Chin, Bella , Daddy and I



From our hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, we rode the train, going to Mongkok.





It was Bella's first time to ride the MTR, she looked so scared. lol.



Mom Chuck, Bella, Chin and I


After having dinner, hubby and I finally got our time alone. ;)



Street food! 

We wanted to taste all of these, but we didn't get the chance to. Would you believe the line was too long. There are a lot of customers waiting in line. 



Well this sums up, our first day in Hong Kong, tomorrow I'll post more of our Disneyland adventure.  Till then, Mwah!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! I love seeing your photos. Ang sarap din sa mata ng pink overload. Nakatuwa na kasama niyo din si Bella. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rochelle, thank you for reading. I love Pink too! Yeah, happy kami nakasama si Bella ;)

      Delete