Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Happiest Place On Earth



And so, last weekend my family and I went to Disneyland in Hong Kong, here are just some of the gazillion photos that we took during our Disney escapade.




The weather was so cold!


Being used to Manila weather, I am not so keen on layering clothes, but I am happy that I didn't have to run and hide from the sun. lol. Here I enjoyed walking and walking because of the nice weather. 


Minnie is so cute! 


Me and my Mickey ears!


Daddy, Chin, Bella and I


























Daddy and Bella waiting for the parade.



The Parade:












































Sorry to bombard you with these photos. I just love the parade! Believe me, I still have a lot. I'm such a kid at heart and I still love going to theme parks!


Of course our trip to Disneyland wouldn't be complete without having a family photo with Mickey and Minnie!

Till then, Mwah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment