Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello Kitty Power!



I got this Hello Kitty Power Bank last night from Cinnamon Shoppe.




It's not just cute, but it gives a new look on mobile charging, especially when your out and there's no power outlet available.












that yellow nose is the on and off button.


cables for iphone, ipad, ipod, samsung etc.


usb


usb port.


that blue light is the power indicator.




The power of Hello Kitty. Giving new life to your empty battery! Love, love, love!




Want to have one? Head on to Cinnamon Shoppe! It's just a click away! Till then. Mwah!



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

      Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
      My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled How To Adapt & Succeed Amidst Uncontrollable Career Changes

      I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

      Daniel.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lipgloss gossip! ;)

      Delete
    3. Thank you for reading Daniel. Sure I'll put a link of your blog here. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Same here! Thank you for reading dear! ;)

      Delete
  3. How do I get one, sis? I went to Cinnamon Shoppe, and the photos are empty. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meikah, maybe you have to like the page first or add Cinnamon Shp. Let me know if you're still having problems viewing the photos. I'll let the owner know. ;)

      Delete
  4. Meron din ako Hello Kitty Powerbank and I love it! Super fast charging and ang cute cute cute ♥

    ReplyDelete