Thursday, January 30, 2014

Etude House "All Shockcara" Mascara Review

Etude House Lash Perm All Shockcara












Yes, you got it right, I fell in love with the pink and black packaging. And for me, its just a bonus that it works amazingly well too. lol.




The wand looks like a thin comb, I actually like how it gives me that extra long lashes without looking too fake.



I love using this on my lower lash line too because it's so thin, so applying a single coat is easier unlike other "fat" mascara wands that I've tried.

But if you want thicker and fuller lashes, this one's not for you. 


Here are the before and after photos:


Before :
I know you can barely see my lashes lol.


After one coat of "All Shockcara" mascara


After 2 coats.


Clearly you can see the difference from the photos above right?  


Though this product claims that  its waterproof and smudge proof,  you can easily wipe it off using an eye make up remover. Plus points for me!  ;)

The clean, longer lashes effect it gives on my peepers is enough for me to give this 5 out of 5 stars rating.

I've been using this product ever since I got it, and now that the tube is almost empty, I'm planning on getting another one.  

So how about you? What do you think? 

Till then, Mwah!



No comments:

Post a Comment