Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Benefit's How To Look The Best At Everything Make Up Kit

Benefit's Flawless Complexion Makeup Kit






It's as big as a pocket book.


A set of Benefit's best seller products:



It also has a mirror inside!


A closer look of what's inside the makeup kit:



Swatches:


I love the packaging, it's very hygienic. It looks very organized, don't you think so? 

If you want to try benefit's products, you might want to get this kit. You get to try their products without paying the price in full.  It's like getting your very own tester. And if it works, you buy the whole bottle and if it doesn't you'd be happy you didn't get the whole thing. 


The Porefessional Foundation Primer:


- The texture of the primer is very much like Smashbox's Photo finish foundation primer. It's like silicon and when applied it turns into matte. I love that its not sticky at all. (Perfect for those with oily skin.)
- It has a bit of  color but blends well with every skint tone.
- With these, my make up lasts longer without retouching, and because of that I'm buying the whole thing. Yey!


Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation:




-It comes with a pump. 
- The size is perfect for travelling.
- A little goes a long way.
- A bit creamy in texture and easy to blend.
- It moisturizes my dry skin. 
- It also has an SPF (sun protection factor.) 


I got the "Cheers to me Champagne," shade.


Next is the Boi-ing Concealer:
01 (light) - 02 (dark)

- The creamy texture is perfect for the eye area.
- Since it has two shades you can easily mix and match according to your skin tone.
- Travel friendly since its so small and compact.
- It also hydrates the eye area, making it brighter without looking dry.


Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Powder Foundation:
"Me Vain, Champagne" shade.


- Goes hand in hand with the liquid foundation, it makes your face look flawless.
- You can use it alone for a more natural look or use it to set your liquid foundation for more coverage.
- It looks good in photos, sans the oily look!
- It comes with a brush. I don't use this one though. 




If you're not that familiar with these stuff and wondering what to put first, you might want to check the Tips and Tricks Manual:




Complete with sketches and how to's!








at the back of the box:


This is how it looks on me:





So if you want to look good in those "selfies" get this one now! ;)


3 comments:

  1. This is the first Benefit kit I got to try.. I also have the "bright" something kit (i forgot the whole name haha). I love how they combine their bestsellers and offer it in travel-size packaging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, I agree! I still have another one to review from Benefit, the Sugar Licious Lip and cheek tint. Watch out for that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thanks for sharing. My girlfriend will love your post! I think best makeup artists have these on the bag.

    ReplyDelete