Sunday, December 1, 2013

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner


By now I'm sure you already know that this is one of Etude's best seller products. I have read a lot of good reviews about this toner so I decided to give it a try. And besides I am also running out of toner so might as well get a new one.


This one is in 500 ml. bottle






look how big it is compared to a 200 ml bottle.

As you can see the size is humongous! The packaging is perfect. It's a pump bottle.


No need to turn the bottle upside down. Just put the cotton on top and then pump!





According to Etude it has 7 in 1 Total Pore Solution:
1. It Maintains ph 4.5 + 1 (I'm not really sure what this is, but I think it's the PH level of your skin.)
2. Refine Skin tones.
3. Keep the elasticity of pores.
4. Deep cleanse pores.
5. Minimize the appearance of pores
6. Control large amount of sebum.
7. Moisturize inside and outside of the skin.


I say, after using it for more than a week, I find it very refreshing. It gives a bit of cooling affect after putting it on. It doesn't sting at all.


What i love:
- It does a perfect job in removing residue of bb creams and other liquid or powder foundations. (Because even if you wash your face with soap and water, some cream and liquid foundations just wont go away.)
- This one doesn't give me that dry and tight feeling.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- My face looks shinier than usual, without the oil!
- My skin felt smoother which is why I am using this twice a day, in the morning after taking a bath and before going to bed.
- Does the job well in controlling sebum. 
- no harsh scent.


The only downside is that, because it's so big you can't bring it anywhere. Specially when travelling. I really love the pump bottle packaging. Smaller bottles are available but it doesn't have a pump like this one. Anyway, for your travelling dilemmas you can opt for a small bottle. Sorry it's just me whining. lol!


-       All in all I think this will be a permanent staple in my daily cleansing routine. Well it does a lot more for my face rather than just cleaning it.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You should. Watch out for my wonder pore essence and primer review. ;)

      Delete