Sunday, December 8, 2013

Etude House Wonder Pore Corrector Essence

Etude House Wonder Pore Corrector Essence








Like the Wonder Pore Freshener, this one also has 7 in 1 Total Pore Solution Benefits. It includes:

- Maintains ph 4.5+1
- Refine skin tones.
- Keeps the elasticity of pores.
- Deep cleanse pores.
- Minimize the appearance of pores.
- Control a large amount of sebum.
- Moisturize inside and outside of skin.


From Etude:



It's a gel type essence that is easily absorbed by the skin. The cooling tip (Metallic one on top of the tube) aids in cleaning and closing the pores.

I love that it's lightweight and you won't feel you have it on. It doesn't give you that sticky feeling either. It moisturizes and minimizes the pores at the same time. 

If you have larger pores, don’t expect this thing to work in an instant. You might want to use this a bit longer. 


This essence may not do wonders for your pores but for me it does, by making it less visible. I would want to get another one as soon as I finish this tube. I love the packaging and the cooling effect that it gives. Although others may find the scent off, I find it refreshing. Am I weird or what? Anyway, this and the wonder pore toner is now a big part of my cleansing and moisturizing routine. If I have to go places, be it abroad or just an out of town family trip, I’m sure as hell I’m bringing this one with me.

Watch out for my Wonder Pore Primer Review... Till then, Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is amazing. After reading this post, I can't wait to purchase one :) Thanks for sharing this.

    CLICK if you got a heart

    ReplyDelete