Saturday, November 9, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten










Revlon Balm Stain in Smitten, is nice pink shade. although its a lip balm it gives off a perfect shade of color plus it moisturizes your lips. Unlike other lipsticks which makes it dry at the end of the day. What I like about this, is that you don't need to sharpen it because its retractable. So easy to use and very affordable too.




Swatch on my arm:


and on my lips:
So which do you prefer? Revlon Balm Stain or the Desserts? I love them both!


Want to see Revlon "Adore?" Click here.

4 comments:

  1. Desserts! I had Sweetheart before and didn't like it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pammy, too bad you didn't like it. :( I love it though. Anyway, thanks for dropping by.:)

      Delete
  2. I have never tried it but I would love to purchase one now. Thank you very much for sharing this. For now I think I would go for desserts :)

    http://www.immunetra.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stroberikisess thank you for reading. ;)

      Delete