Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Manila Ocean Park Oceanarium


So this is just the continuation of my Manila Ocean Park Adventure. If you haven't seen the first part, click here -> Manila Ocean Park Sharks and Rays Encounter.

I will not put into details what transpired that day, I think I have enough photos to show today. I will just let the pictures do the talking. ;)


Koi Feeding



Inside the Oceanarium:




Family picture: l-r: Me, Daddy, Mom Chuck and Bella







After the Oceanarium, we head straight to see the Jellies Exhibit.

Fact: Jellyfishes are also known as "the dancing fairies."








There you go. watch out for my "Trails to Antarctica" post tomorrow. Till then, Mwah!

For tickets and reservations click -> Manila Ocean Park




4 comments:

  1. My family and I are planning to go there next month! I think we'll enjoy it as much as you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle, thank you for reading. Be sure to drop by at the sharks and rays encounter. ;)

      Delete
  2. wow! what an amazing blog you have!<3 If we could follow eachother on GFC, that would mean a world to me:) Thank you so much for a such an inspirational blog!<3 xx peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peach, thank you for reading. Sure! Will follow you too. ;)

      Delete