Friday, October 11, 2013

MAC Riri Veluxe Brow Liner in Deep Brunette





According to MAC Cosmetics Website: 

Fills, shapes and defines eyebrows with a rich powdery formula that's matte and velvety smooth.


It's a pencil on one end and a brow brush on the other end.



It has two shades: Deep Brunette and Deep Dark Brunette. I got deep brunette because it's closer to my hair color. 

MAC Rihanna Signature

Swatch at the back of my hand


Applying this on my brows is such a breeze. Maybe because of its powdery finish, I even tried it on my lids and it can pass up as an eye liner. It's a bit pricey for an eyebrow pencil. As for me, I love everything pink and gold plus the brush on the other end made me want to try it.


If you have other brow pencil and brow mascaras, you might want to pass up on this. But if you're a fan of pink, gold and everything that's collectible get this instead.


Check out MAC Riri Hearts Powder blush here.
and MAC Riri Hearts Palette here.


No comments:

Post a Comment