Tuesday, October 8, 2013

MAC Riri Hearts Powder Blush

MAC Riri Powder Blush in Bad Girl Gone Good




Last October 3, MAC Cosmetics, released their new collection here in the Philippines. The MAC Riri Hearts Fall Collection which was collaborated with the Singer Pop Star Rihanna.

I only got 3 Products from this collection, the eyeshadow palette, blush and veluxe brow shader. Sadly I didn't get my hands on their lipsticks because they were already sold out.


how cute is this?

As you all know, I am a sucker for cute packaging. I cannot resist the rose gold chrome compact. It's sooo cute!





It looked like a bronzer at first glance but don't be fooled. It's actually a wearable color. I was hesitant to get this at first but then, the Make up artist at MAC insisted and tried it on me, and surprisingly its a nice shade!

Swatches:


I used a regular powder brush for the swatches

And for my cheeks, it is best paired with a stippling brush.

This is how it looked like on my cheeks. Sorry this is the only photo that I have for now. Will post more photos later. 


Till then, Mwah!



For MAC Riri Hearts Palette click here.
For MAC Riri Hearts Brow Liner click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment