Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIY: Glittering Skulls



I love accessories, especially bracelets. They have a special place in my heart that's why I started making them. In fact, most of the bracelets that I have now, I made them myself. I'm not bragging or anything, I just enjoy doing it. So, here's a little tip on how you can spice up you old skull bracelet.

Does your skull (charm) look like these? Dull eyes that looks a little bit dark and dirty?


Well now, you can make them sparkly like these:


The SECRET?


GLITTER GLUE!


It's cheap and so easy to use! Just apply it directly on the skull's eyes. and voila!

Here are the before and after photos:

before:

after:

a closer look:








before:


after:








So, did you like it? I hope so, I enjoy making them. Till then, Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment