Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Oath Taking Ceremony


Last Sunday we attended the oath taking ceremony of Manila's newly elected Public officials. Among the guests were: Senator Jinggoy Estrada, Senator Juan Ponce Enrile and Vice President Jejomar Binay.

Manila's District 5 Councilors taking the oath.
(l-r: Mon Yupangco, Josie Siscar, Robert Ortega, Christy Isip, Joey Hizon and Ali Atienza.

District 5, Councilor Robert Ortega and I

The dress code was Formal and strictly in "Kasuotang Filipino," as indicated in the invitation. Hence the outfit. 


I was feeling a little reserved that day and decided to wear this long Filipiniana gown. 

Inside the Session hall. (l-r: Hubby taking the picture, Mom Chuck and I)

Mom Chuck and I.




It was indeed a fun and memorable day for all of us. Especially for me because its not everyday that I get to wear a Filipiniana dress. lol! I'm keeping this one and hopefully our daughter Bella will get to wear this too. Heehee. Till then, Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment