Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Movie Date!

I was fortunate enough to bond with my bff Jhoie last Tuesday, I'm glad we had a nice chat because it was, I think 5 months ago since we last saw each other. We had a movie marathon. Yey! 



my best bud Joey.


We went to see World War Z Premiere and After Earth. ;)





After the movies we had a very long chat while having dinner. I really enjoy being with her, I wish we can do this everyday like we used to, in the office. Too bad she wanted to explore the world and had to leave. I, of course had no right to stop her, I want what's best for her, that's what friends are for. Right?

Me and Joey.


As if the long talk was not enough, we went to get some desserts! 


We ended the night with this! 

Yummy!

Friends really are the best! Don't you think so? Till then. Mwah!



4 comments:

  1. Wow two movies in one night:-) I love WWZ, it was a great movie for me. How was After Earth?

    Yummy Banana Split.

    Much Love,
    Rochelle Rivera
    www.rochellerivera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rochelle, After Earth was just ok. I love World War Z more. ;)

      Delete
  2. daya mga nagsolo hehe.. miss you both.. miss us!!!

    ReplyDelete