Saturday, May 18, 2013

Skin 79 Super BB Cream (VIP Gold Collection)







likes:
-covers imperfections.
- a great foundation alternative plus anti ageing benefits.
- has spf.
- moisturizes skin.
- perfect for those with dry skin, like me.
- elegant packaging.

dislikes:
- a bit heavy for everyday use.
- the texture is thicker compared to other bb creams.
- gives off a gray cast at first, but don't fret, it blends with your skin tone afterwards. (I'm not sure with darker skin tones though.)

swatch at the back of my hand:


on me:


All in all I like to use this as a foundation, no need to apply separate sunblock or primer. You can use it as is, just make sure to finish it with  powder to avoid looking oily the whole day. I like that I don't need to use concealer as it does conceal some imperfections. 

So what do you think? Let me know. Till then, Mwah!

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely give it a try. Where can i buy it? You look pretty as always :)

    Much love,
    Rochelle
    www.rochellerivera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rochelle, I got this from Hong Kong ;( I;m not sure pero I think meron nito sa ibang online sellers ;)

      Delete