Sunday, March 31, 2013

Maybelline Pure BB Mineral Mousse



Maybelline 8 in 1 BB Mousse




one pump at the back of my hand:

Swatch:

when blended:


What I like:
- True to its claim, it's very light. Perfect for students and anyone newbie in make up.
- I love the pump packaging. You can actually control how much product you'll get in one pump.
- It's Spf 30 unlike other bb creams that I have. So it's good for everyday use. Though I still prefer at least 50. ;)
- Perfect for oily skin as it dries up my already dry face. lol.
- Very affordable.


Dislikes:
- I'm not sure if it's available now in Watsons, because I got it from Duty Free.
- I want a higher SPF, especially now it's summer time! 

How much?
$9.50 or approximately P399. php.

Other than those two stated above, I have no other problem with this product, as I really like this bb cream. You can barely feel it's there when applied. And works just like my other BB creams, except for the moisturizing part which my other bb creams have, I don't think this moisturizes my skin at all. But still I love it!

 this is how it look like on me:


Till then, Mwah!

6 comments:

  1. I love BB creams! Hahaha. Most Asian women do. This one looks great. I like how it's light too. Haven't seen them in stores in Seattle but suspect they will come soon. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, BB creams are perfect alternative to foundations! love them! ;)

      Delete
  2. Omg you’re so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shade na shade mo tong BB cream! :) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete