Monday, February 18, 2013

Sephora Flashy Liners


Sephora Flashy Liners


the colors:





Swatches:
l-r: Flashy brown, deep black, flashy violet, flashy blue, flashy grey


Love the colors, the vibrancy and how easy it is to apply, especially on the waterline. It's very smooth and creamy, It's the consistency that I don't like. After a few hours (yup it lasted for at least 4-5 hours,) I noticed that it smudges a bit on my under eye area. However, the line on my upper lids stayed until I had to remove it. 

Overall, I like them all especially the purple and the blue one. You can use it alone if your too lazy to put on an eye shadow. this and your mascara is all you need. Oh and don't forget to apply your favorite eye primer to make it last a little longer. 

Till then, Mwah!



8 comments: