First look on L'oreal Lucent Magique Touch Up Pen
Lucent Magique Pure Light Touch Up Pen
It's a multipurpose pen that serves as a concealer and highlighter in one. However, it covers only light imperfections. Don't expect too much on concealing your acne. Works well as an eye primer too.
What I like:
- Light weight and blends easily.
- Provides a more natural and even finish compared to concealers.
- Brightens up your eyes and face.
- Keeps my under eye hydrated for hours.
- Affordable .
- Available on all Watson stores and leading department stores.
The only problem with this one is that it dries up real fast, so be sure to blend it as soon as you apply it on your face.
There are only two shades available which is light and fair. I got the "light" one as it blends perfectly with my skin tone.
swatch at the back of my hand:
See how it covers my bluish veins?
Love that it gives me just the right amount of brightening needed especially on a daily basis. It doesn't give you that super made up look, if you know what I mean. And for the price, it really is a steal!
That's it for now, till then, Mwah!