Saturday, February 23, 2013

L'oreal Lucent Magique Touch Up Pen

First look on L'oreal Lucent Magique Touch Up Pen



Lucent Magique Pure Light Touch Up Pen



It's a multipurpose pen that serves as a concealer and highlighter in one. However, it covers only light imperfections. Don't expect too much on concealing your acne. Works well as an eye primer too.

What I like:
- Light weight and blends easily.
- Provides a more natural and even finish compared to concealers.
- Brightens up your eyes and face.
- Keeps my under eye hydrated for hours.
- Affordable .
- Available on all Watson stores and leading department stores.

The only problem with this one is that it dries up real fast, so be sure to blend it as soon as you apply it on your face.



There are only two shades available which is light and fair. I got the "light" one as it blends perfectly with my skin tone.

swatch at the back of my hand:


See how it covers my bluish veins?




How much?

Love that it gives me just the right amount of brightening needed especially on a daily basis. It doesn't give you that super made up look, if you know what I mean. And for the price, it really is a steal!


That's it for now, till then, Mwah!


4 comments:

  1. i also recently just bought this one last month! Will review mine soon :)

    Lots of love,
    Dress Me Up Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, thank you for reading. Will wait for your review. ;)

      Delete
  2. Super intriga ako dito! i have a similar one from The Body Shop and I love it to bits! this one looks promising din! I can't wait to try it too

    ReplyDelete