Friday, November 30, 2012

Loreal UV Perfect BB Max


Loreal UV Perfect BB Max


Loreal's Promise: 
- 12 Hour Longlasting UV Protection
- 12 Hour Hydration
-Instant Evenness

10 in 1 Stunning Skin Results which includes:
- Formula is protective
- Skin looks fairer
- Blemishes including pores are visibly reduced
- Wrinkles and fine lines are less visible
- Dark spots are visibly faded out
- Skin looks more uniform
- Skin is less dull
- Skin tone looks natural
- Skin looks younger
-Skin feels comfortable


Upon reading these from their brochure which I got from Loreal counter, I said to myself, I need this! 

What I love:
- The sun protection is high! Just like their UV Perfect cream which I use as moisturizer and sunblock every time I go out during day time.
- The product is easy to blend.
- Can be applied using your foundation brush or your fingers.
- The nozzle packaging which dispenses just the right amount you need.
- Moisturizes as it protects! Double like!
- Not greasy or oily.
- No strong scent.
- Helps even out my skin tone.
- Affordable.
- And last, its available locally and almost everywhere.


What I hate:
- If not blended properly, it gives off a white cast.
- Doesn't cover any imperfections such as acne or acne marks. (as expected it is not built for that.) But if you don't have any, this and your go-to- powder will do the trick. 
- Only one color available.


Swatch at the back of my hand:


when blended:


* Tip: If you find this too light for your skin tone, I suggest you use a darker finishing powder and this will help you minimize the white cast it gives.


Loreal BB Max used as foundation:
I used my MAC Studio Fix Powder on top of the BB Max.

Overall, I love it. It's light, and it works well with my powder. No need to apply heavy foundations during the day. 


Till then, Mwah!



4 comments: