Loreal UV Perfect BB Max
- 12 Hour Longlasting UV Protection
- 12 Hour Hydration
10 in 1 Stunning Skin Results which includes:
- Formula is protective
- Skin looks fairer
- Blemishes including pores are visibly reduced
- Wrinkles and fine lines are less visible
- Dark spots are visibly faded out
- Skin looks more uniform
- Skin is less dull
- Skin tone looks natural
- Skin looks younger
-Skin feels comfortable
Upon reading these from their brochure which I got from Loreal counter, I said to myself, I need this!
What I love:
- The sun protection is high! Just like their UV Perfect cream which I use as moisturizer and sunblock every time I go out during day time.
- The product is easy to blend.
- Can be applied using your foundation brush or your fingers.
- The nozzle packaging which dispenses just the right amount you need.
- Moisturizes as it protects! Double like!
- Not greasy or oily.
- No strong scent.
- Helps even out my skin tone.
- And last, its available locally and almost everywhere.
What I hate:- If not blended properly, it gives off a white cast.
- Doesn't cover any imperfections such as acne or acne marks. (as expected it is not built for that.) But if you don't have any, this and your go-to- powder will do the trick.
- Only one color available.
Swatch at the back of my hand:
* Tip: If you find this too light for your skin tone, I suggest you use a darker finishing powder and this will help you minimize the white cast it gives.
Loreal BB Max used as foundation:
I used my MAC Studio Fix Powder on top of the BB Max.
Overall, I love it. It's light, and it works well with my powder. No need to apply heavy foundations during the day.
Till then, Mwah!