Friday, November 16, 2012

Breaking Dawn 2: The Twilight Saga Premiere






 
Jhoie

and I. 


Last night my best bud Jhoie and I went to watch the movie premiere of Breaking dawn part 2 in SM Mall Of Asia. It was supposed to be a movie date with me and my hubby but unfortunately he had a very important event to attend to. So I asked my good friend to accompany me to the movies instead. 

We both love the movie and it was, as usual a fun filled night. Jhoie and I we never had a dull moment together and we never ran out of stories to tell. As of now we are already planning what movie to watch next. What do you guys think about Paranormal Activity 4? Let me know ok?

Till then, Mwah!



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to watch it this Sunday and I can't wait. I love scary movies so Paranormal Activity 4 would be probably my second choice :)

    ReplyDelete