Tuesday, October 30, 2012

United Nations

My darling Ms. Brazil


Recently we went to Bella's school to watch her dance for their United Nations program. It was her first time to perform and we were all there to support her.    She's only 3 years old and yet she accomplished a lot. She can now write her name on her own, read at least three letter words, sing and dance. Oh yes, I'm one proud mom. 


I was so happy she liked the costume I bought her and mind you she didn't even complain about her feather-y hat. She wore it the whole time! I have so many pictures of her, but thought I might bore you if I post it all here. So here's just a few...


United Nations Program AIS- Manila School



With Mom Chuck, Bella, Me and Daddy



Till then, Mwah!


1 comment:

  1. Where did you buy the costumer and feather hat (headdress)?

    ReplyDelete