Tuesday, September 4, 2012

MAC 130 Duo Fiber Brush Review

MAC 130 Duo Fiber Brush




I use this brush to apply my BB cream and I'm surprised how it works well with it. Now I don't need to touch my face using my fingers. 

Compared to my other foundation brushes, this one easily glides to the contour of my face, like around my eyes and nose. The size of the brush is perfect for that area.

It's short and small compared to MAC's 187 brush.


I like how it gives precise application and blends wonderfully, especially along the hairline. I think it works well with cream and liquid foundations. I haven't tried it yet on applying powder foundations but I heard it might do the trick too on powders and blushers.

And since its duo fiber brush, washing and drying is very easy to do. Just leave it for a few hours and Voila! It looks new again. Unlike washing my Kabuki brushes which takes me a day or two to dry. 

I love how the bristles are densely packed.

Glad that I have not experienced any fall out upon using and washing this brush. I love it to bits. I will definitely buy again if this one gives up on me. lol.



The look I made using the MAC 130 duo fiber brush together with Etude's Moisture Collagen BB Cream.



This product works well for me, I'm not sure if it will for you but I suggest you get one and try. Till then, Mwah!

6 comments:

  1. your skin is so flawless and perfect in the photo! im sure it's not just bec your brush is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kumiko Mae. ;) Maybe it's the BB cream. hehehe

      Delete
  2. Never thought to try applying BB cream with a duofiber brush! I'll try soon.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i can get my hands on this brush! but so expensive ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, I got this one in Duty Free Philippines for $40 USD. It's much cheaper compared to MAC stores around the Metro. I heard it's more or less $47 USD.

      Delete