Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Etude House's Highlight Me Body Glam

New from Etude! Highlight Me, Body Glam. 




There's a plastic cover on top that separates the sponge from the product.


the product up close...



Swatch at the back of my hand:

It's gives off a subtle pink color with a hint of shimmer.

under natural light

with flash

It may look glittery when the flash mode is on, but I tell you it looks natural on me.

I have told you before how I adore highlighters and what it can do to your skin especially on your face. And the moment I saw this one in Etude, I just had to try it!

But first let me tell you, its not for the face. It's for your body. I'm not sure if you can use this on your face tho, but one thing I'm sure of, it can do wonders on your arms and legs. It doesn't just give you the glow you like but moisturizes your skin too. 

Too bad it doesn't have SPF because if it does, I may have to skip on putting on my daily moisturizer with SPF and it will save me a lot of time.

I love that its not sticky at all and lasts long too. 

*Tip: If you want to make it last longer say, 8 hours and up, you have to put on moisturizer first then use this as a finishing touch, to lock the shimmer and moisture in.

I love how its so easy to apply and glides smoothly on my skin. For now I like using this on days when I feel like wearing shorts or dress.

I'm glad I have this now with me. I've been eyeing Benefit's Bathina for a long time, and this one's bigger and much more affordable.

Till then, Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment