Thursday, July 12, 2012

Saturdate

Afternoon date with my best girl Jhoie before watching Spidey!

Jhoie




Last Saturday Jhoie and I decided to meet up to watch a movie, "The Amazing Spiderman." Glad to finally see her again after 48 years. Lol! 

After the movie, I had to go and meet up with Daddy and Bella...
Dinner date in Burgoo


Our dear Bella


Nachos

Salad

Chicken Kebab

Grilled Chicken Steak

Cheese Burger and Fries (Bella's favorite!)







Sorry for the late post, I know it's Thursday already and it's nearing week-end. Anyway, enjoy your day! Till then, Mwah!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks GirlieBlogger. ;) The movie was just ok, I like Tobey more! ;)

      Delete
  2. nice date with the family! Bella is getting bigger na :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki, yup she's getting bigger and bigger each day. Especially now that she's in school na. ;)

      Delete
  3. lovely kids and delicious food! I haven't have chowder in bread for sooo long now, miss that :)
    thanks for commenting on my blog honey, i'm following you now :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete