Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Majolica Majorca Lash Colorist


Lash Colorist for your Eyebrows




on my brows:

Likes:
- Easy to apply.
- Looks natural compared to regular eyebrow pencils.
- Lasts from day to night. 
- Affordable.
- Available locally.

Dislikes:
- A bit wet and takes a few seconds to dry.

Tip: Light hand application is all you need.

How much?

Compared to Etude House's Color My Brows:

Majolica Majorca Lash Colorist is slightly bigger.



Swatch on my arm:
Etude on the left and Majolica on the right.


I tried both on running water:

Both colors are still intact.

And when I tried rubbing them with a regular soap...

Etude on the left did not last that long.

I also love Etude's color my brows, but this one matches my hair color perfectly. I also love the fact that I don't have to retouch my brows every now and then. The color really stays, unless you wash them or wipe them with a make up remover.





Till then, Mwah!

4 comments:

  1. i love this! i have to try it, cute blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pero I think I like the color of the Etude one.. How much is it? Might ask a friend in Manila to buy for me since we don't have that brand over here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Honey, etude is cheaper. About 390 something not sure but not over 400. :)

    ReplyDelete