Thursday, May 3, 2012

MAC Scan-Delicious

MAC Kissable Lip Color in Scandelicious


It's a lipstick with a glossy finish.


I was hesitant to try this one at first because I hated how my MAC Lip glasses felt like. And by just looking at the tube, I was convinced that it was just another MAC's glosses- with a different packaging or name. But the Sales attendant at the Changi Airport (where I got this,) persuaded me into trying it. Good thing I did, and to my surprise it isn't sticky at all.



(with flash)

The color is a close call between Fuchsia and Red.

(under natural light)

It's perfect for those days when you don't want to wear any make up. Just swipe this on your lips and you're good to go.

On my lips:


I've been using this a lot lately. I like the color, the finish and the slim tube. For me its a complete package. ;)



How about you, have you tried any MAC Kissable lip colors lately? What shade do you like best? Let me know. 

Till then, Mwah!



12 comments:

  1. Awww!! sana maputi nalng ako para kerry ko yan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these yet but they look good.

    Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, the finish is really nice. :)

      Delete
  3. That really look good on you! I haven't tried any lipstick from MAC that is, I am now using Etude's lip gloss...It was a nice review though! Will be following you and hope you kindly return the favor!
    www.gastronomybyjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy, so how's the lip gloss from etude? Following you now. :)

      Delete
  4. ohh great it's not sticky!! :) this shade looks fab on you! you have the salesperson to thank for persuading you to buy LOL :P

    -Hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shade! It looks so pretty on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. im soooo inggiitttt! I want it! it's so rich in color and you look sooo gorg in that photo! blooming~~

    ReplyDelete