Sunday, May 20, 2012

MAC Nicki Minaj Lipstick


MAC Nicki Minaj Lipstick







Here are the color comparison of MAC Nicki Minaj Lipstick and MAC Quick Sizzle Lipstick



Swatch:
(under natural light)

(with flash)

These two are part of their limited collection lipsticks. See how pale the Nicki Minaj lipstick is compared to Quick Sizzle? Nevertheless I still love it just the same. 

It can go from day to night look. Pair it with nude eyes for that natural look or you can pair it with  smokey eyes for that fierce or sexy look.


Now, for my day look, I paired it with a nude eye shadow and just a hint of pink on my cheeks. 


MAC Nicki Minaj lipstick on me:




Till then... Mwah!


10 comments:

  1. I need a Mac lippie. Will buy it for my birthday. Visiting from FFB Exchange dear. Hope you visit back! :)

    PinkMagaLine.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading Mrs. Kolca ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Sweetie. I'm sure it'll look good on you too. ;)

      Delete