Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DIY: Neon Accessories


What you'll need?
Neon nail polishes, pointed nail art sticks, acetone and of course, old or new accessories to paint with.



It's very easy to do, and since neon is very in this season, I decided to make my old accessories look like they're new. 



First: Paint your base with a white nail polish, to make the colors pop.




2nd: Paint it with whatever color you like. 


3rd: Let it dry for a few minutes...




And then... 




Voila! This is the finished product!


I love the look of my new bangles! So I made a few more!

Before:

After:


Here are my newly painted candy colored bangles! ;)





I am addicted! I painted some of my necklaces too.

This necklace used to be red until I painted it with white ;)


The result?



What I like about this is you can easily change the color if you're not happy with the first one. 




Just paint it with white again, or better yet, erase it by using an acetone and then paint again. 


I also painted my Neon necklaces from Sugar Kissed. 


Here are the before and after photos.

Before:


And after:

Before:

After:

So that's it. I hope you like it. ;)



Till then... Mwah!

12 comments:

  1. omg genius!!!!!!! now why didn't i think of that?!
    i love the multi colored neon necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, glad you like it. ;)

      Delete
  2. So doin this tomorrow~ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MissGennD, thank you for reading ;)

      Delete
  3. i love your diy's! :) will definitely do this. Thanks for the tips! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is so creative! will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg thank you thank you thank you for the idea!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Blabbermouth, no problem. Thank you for reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. woah! Genius! Thought it was made using neon spray paints. Initially wanted to make one but found spray paints to be expensive for just a few blow, genius talaga! cant wait to try this! This is def a lot cheaper. (and practical since I love nail polish too!) thank you!! :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vina, thank you for reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete