Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Black and Pink Bridal Shower Party

Last Saturday, my friends and I organized a surprised bridal shower party for our dear friend Aya.


the bride to be...
Aya with her new dress for the night ;)



l-r: Marga, Sharo, Cherry, Me and Aya






l-r: Cherry, Aya, Marga, Ate king, Me, Ate Sharon and Yayo


l-r: Joanne, Me, Cherry, CJ and ate Sharon

Prepping Aya for the surprise show!



Sorry guys, no pictures of the show. I decided to make it private. Lol. 


games...







l-r: Joanne, CJ, Yayo, Me and Marga


Me 

my twin sister Cherry

Me, Aya and Cherry


Us posing before ending the night.

We all had a blast that night. Clearly it was a job well done, the bride to be didn't have a hint what was in store for her that night. We prepared everything for her, from the hotel, food, drinks, her dress, up to the show, (show?you know what I mean. lol.) 

Till next bridal shower, see you soon... Mwah!


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely shower. The colors work so well together. Those cupcakes are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang fun!!! I love organizing happy events like these! Ang gorgeous mo naman!

    ReplyDelete