Friday, April 13, 2012

Singapore Trip Part 5: Orchard Road


From our hotel in Marina Bay, we took the tram going to Orchard Road. But before that we passed along a shopping Mall which is called Shoppes at Marina Bay. This is literally below the Hotel.

We rode an escalator down and this is what greeted us:



Its a huge Mall down under! lol!



Hubby while waiting at the station


stop over at Etude House

And finally at Orchard Road!










Hello there H&M I've walked a long mile for you!



I just had to stop here!

This is the only picture I had inside the store. I was busy looking around to take another photo. hahaha

And so, I left with these...



By the time we went out, its already dark.


It took us almost 3 hours inside the store. Well, you really can't blame us, the store is huge! It has 3 floors and you have to fall in a very long line just to get in their fitting rooms. Oh well, at least I'm happy with my purchases. ;) 

More pictures coming up... Till then. Mwah!


Want to see more of my Singapore trip? Click here.


5 comments:

  1. 1992 Lincoln Towncar AC Compressor
    I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhH! I loved the H&M hauls! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot! I miss orchard road! i can walk up and down orchard road without getting too tired LOL
    unlike a simple stroll to Podium coming from robinson's gale hahaha

    ReplyDelete