Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Singapore Trip Part 2: Marina Bay Sands Hotel

Here are some of the pictures from our Singapore trip. These are just part 2 of my 4 installments. Hahaha talking about cam whoring. Anyway, its my first time in Singapore, so I made sure I make the best out of it.

First, we stayed in Marina Bay Sands Hotel. This is how the hotel looks like from afar.


Marina Bay Sands has three towers, We stayed in Tower 3.


This is our room number, lucky 13! ;)

This is just to give you a peek of what's inside our room...










This is the view from our balcony

Now on to the Bathroom:

The bathroom is quite spacious, and I love it.


Its very clean, the towels and the toiletries are neatly arranged. I also like the fact that I can walk inside without wearing slippers, yey!


I also love that aside from the big mirror there's also a small vanity mirror on the side. ;) 


on the left you'll find the shower


While on the right you'll find the toilet...



I really enjoyed our stay there. Oh and wait till you see the Sky Park and their infinity pool. The view is really breath taking. Watch out for that on my next post.


If you want to see the Part 1 of my Singapore trip, just click here.


Want to see MBS Sky Park and Infinity Pool? click here.

As for now, I have to go... Till then... Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment