Thursday, March 29, 2012

MAC's Limited Collection 2012


This is what greeted me when I went inside Singapore's Changi airport. MAC Cosmetics is located in Terminal 2 lounge, departure area.

MAC Vera Collection:


Shop MAC Collection:


Cook MAC Collection:


MAC Chenman Love and Water Collection:


Too bad I didn't get the lipstick I wanted from the Chenman collection. Almost all from this collection were already sold out! 

But, of course I still managed to get a few...




Here are the items that I got: 


Quick Sizzle Lipstick from the Shop MAC Collection


MAC Nicki Minaj Lipstick


Kissable Lip Color in Scan-Delicious from the Shop MAC Collection


Pearl Matte Face Powder from the Vera Collection


and Studio Sculpt Concealer


Other than these, I did not get any cosmetics from Singapore... We were always on the go and didn't have time to shop. I'm happy I got these, because I'm sure they're already sold out here in the Philippines. These really made my Singapore trip complete... ;)




Will post more photos about my trip tomorrow. Till then... Mwah!


9 comments:

  1. Almost everything from the Shop Cook collection, sold out na here. Although sa Shang, sa Saturday pa lang ang launch nila. I'm actually pondering if I will get the Watch Me Simmer lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted Watch Me Simmer too, kaya lang sold out na sa Singapore. Good thing Quick Sizzle is still available. Love the color! You should try it too if you love Pinks. ;)

      Delete
    2. I might pass up na. I just got Pink Pigeon and I find them a bit similar naman. Actually I'll be passing na sa Shop Cook collection. I didn't reserve anything. Trying to be a good girl! :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty the Vera Wang powder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pammy, its gorgeous in person. Will post a swatch on that soon. ;)

      Delete
  3. love all those MAc goodies =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, I'm really happy that I got my hands on them ;)

      Delete
  4. Lovely M.A.C pieces! Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete