Friday, March 30, 2012

MAC Shop Mac, Cook Mac


Kissable Lip Color in Scan Delicious and Lipstick in Quick Sizzle.

with flash

under natural light

Scan Delicious may look a little bloody at first, but when applied it gives you that pretty red lips look. Tip, you should apply it with a light hand. 

Kissable lipcolor is like a gloss with a lipstick finish. The color pay-off is good and it doesn't dry the lips. What I love most about this is, its not sticky at all unlike MAC's regular lip glass.

Quick Sizzle on the other hand is a Matte bright Pink lipstick. If you are a follower of this blog, I'm sure you already know by now how much I love Pink lipsticks. I love love the color and the finish of this one. Oh and it lasts long too. There's no need to retouch every now and then because the color really stays.

Will post a separate look on these two soon. But for now, I have to go. Till then... Mwah!


10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing them on you. I'm sure you can rock both lip colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Kumiko Mae, yup the color is gorgeous. love it ;)

      Delete
    2. weeee i love it! looove the color!!! I opted to get naughty saute and watch me simmer since i just bought pink pigeon!:)

      Delete
    3. wow you got watch me simmer! nice!

      Delete