Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover


You'll have to buy these two separately.



just do the math ;)

This is how the compact look like when its empty.

love the princess'y packaging! ;)



Majolica Majorca is a Japanese brand. Until now, I am not used to saying the name of the brand. Hubby always laughs every time I say the name. ;) It sounded a bit "Beckinese." I like it though. ;)

Anyway, on to my Rants and Raves. 

I don't have that much rant because I love the product that much, but, the thing is, I still find it a bit pricey because you have to buy the compact and the powder separately. But then again, you can still use the compact after you finished the powder right? That is, if its not yet broken. hahaha

Now on to my Raves...

Love it because...
- The color is just right. For a Japanese product, its not too light.
- It really minimizes the pores, (especially on photos.)
- Good to use alone or as a setting powder for your liquid foundation.
- Lasts long on me without touch ups.
- Feels light on skin, as if you're not wearing any.
- Controls the shine on my forehead and chin. 
- Looks good on photos.


Well, what more can you ask for? I think its comparable to my MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation.



on me:
Wearing Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover Powder


wearing my fave bubbles necklace ;)


Till then... Mwah!



12 comments:

  1. I'll have to check this out myself. I've been avoiding this brand like the plague because it seemed too pricey for me just for fancy packaging and such... but I guess if I just check out the refill it wouldn't be too bad. :)


    Chrissy

    Visit my makeup blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chriselle, yes you can try the refill naman, it comes with a sponge na. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The product has great packaging - very pretty. And I love anything that gets rid of pores, so sign me up! (Oh wait!) We don't have it here in the U.S :O(

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too, i want to try this one because of the raves about it. I do have HUGE, NOTICEABLE pores huhuhu!!! I might get only the refill though hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Majo Majo products! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mm! I love their mascara, their eye shadow pallets. And considering it's actually a shiseido brand, but for a different market, then the prices are actually ok as you said reuseable naman yung pallet. And mm us cheaper here vs hk and sg, by about 100-150pesos.
    The powder looks great on you, hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis! i love this! I am almost done with this and hitting the pan! I love the cute packaging! Inis lang we need to purchase this separately but it helps to know the next purchase will only be the refill *whew*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi AtomicNony, yup hands down on the packaging! ;)


    Hi Girlie, that's sad, anyway you can find it in ebay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elsa, you should really try it. ;)


    Thank you Jamilla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jamilla, want to try some of their products too. Sadly this is the only Majo Majo product that I have. ;(



    Hi Marge, yup i noticed the prices in hong kong, pati etude mas mataas compare here. good thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete