Sunday, January 29, 2012

Iphone 4 Wallpapers!


Eye Candy wallpapers made by who else? ME! hahaha. Instead of bumming around I decided to accessorize my phone by doing my own cellphone wallpaper. I got tired of downloading them from the Apple Apps Store, so I said to myself, why not do your own?

By the way, I made two!









And not only that, I also made my own "Icons" Wallpaper- to go with my "so called" theme...





These two are the hardest. I had to edit the boxes every now and then just so they will fit the iphone icons perfectly.



This is how they look like on my cellphone screen:



They're not that perfect, but I'm happy with it!


oh and I also made one for my laptop...




On my laptop screen:
love it!


Sorry for my lack of  posts lately, ever since my dear lola died, I really can't bring myself up- in front of the computer. I feel super lazy and sad nowadays... I've been absent for a week in the office and I haven't done anything worth blogging except for this. I hope tomorrow I'll get to post something worth reading... But for now, I'll just stick with this one. 

Till then... Mwah!





10 comments:

  1. These are very cute. And no need to apologize at all. We all get busy from time to time.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these wallpapers are so nice!!! Thank you 4 sharing!

    Have a nice day,

    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, how techy! I never thought of doing that for my ipod. Maybe I should!

    Chrissy

    My Makeup Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi chriselle,thanks. You should try doing it, its fun. ;)

      Delete
  4. ang tyaga.. di na shopping addict...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo.. my sariling identity ka na talaga lola... :) Standout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks Arvs. Hope to see you soon! ;)

      Delete