Tuesday, November 22, 2011

House of Heirloom by Andrea

I came across this accessory line when I went to The Ramp in Glorietta last Friday with my mom and my brother. 


They have a lot of cute and trendy necklaces, bracelets and earrings. But my eyes are fixed on the necklaces. lol. 

These are the new babies I went home with...



The color combo of the tassel necklaces are to die for. I also love that they have a lot of colors to choose from. The only downside is, it doesn't have a lock. They're a bit long compared to my other tassel necklaces and you cannot adjust the length because of that, but still, I find them cute. ;)


Oh yes, they made my day. I am a shallow person I know, and small things like these make me feel a little giddy and happy... A girl can never have enough make up and accessories! Oh well, that's just me. If only I can get one everyday. lol!


Till then... Mwah!


2 comments:

  1. You're not shallow! I love rings! Fine or costume! And I feel like I want to get a ring every day! hehe...I would really love to see your ring collection if you have one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, thanks ;) I don't have that much ring, I only got a few. You can check out my collection here: http://purplecharry.blogspot.com/2011/08/cleaning-out-my-closet.html

    It's not complete though, I'll try to update it some other time ;)

    ReplyDelete