Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dolly Wink Long Mascara

Dolly Wink Long Mascara


Purple and Pink Packaging

It comes with this "how to use" guide...



on my lashes: (one coat)

the wand:

The wand is nothing special, it doesn't do wonders on my lashes as well. And I find it prone to clumping. But, if applied with a light hand, this mascara can really lengthen your lashes. 



It has black tiny fibers in it, I only noticed it the third time I used it.

Tip: Use a mascara brush to remove those nasty clumps.

Sad to say this mascara is not available locally, I got this from Sasa Store in Hong Kong on sale! 

How much?
$125 HKD (Hong Kong Dollars) around P800++ in Philippine Peso

Likes:
- Easy to remove (no eye make up remover needed nor warm water)
- Can really lengthen your lashes if applied correctly
- Lasts the whole day
- It doesn't smudge

Hate:
- Prone to clumping
- Not Available locally

If I were to choose between Dolly Wink and Maybelline Mascaras, I'll instantly go back and choose Maybelline.  It's cheaper and really gets the job done in one coat.

Eye of the day:



Oh and I am wearing my favorite Bubbles Feather Necklace here:



Till then... Mwah!



6 comments:

  1. Ah I saw them in Singapore but these are super expensive in Singapore so I took a mental note to purchase this when I visit HK! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm glad I got it on sale. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kewl, imma going to hk na next wk, finalleee, woot can't wait. thanks for this post ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your blog and I am your follower. If you want to know what's going on our world, please visit and follow my blog. Thanks..

    http://isaburakgonca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marge, wow Inggit ako. I seriously want to go back! Put inside your luggage! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thank you for visiting my blog ;) Will definitely check out yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete