Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome to the Christian World Fiel!

Fiel is my best friends daughter and last Sunday was her naming day. We were there to celebrate with them. Christy, my best friend (I mean, my sister and I,) were friends ever since we were kids. She's like a sister to us.

My mom and her Aunt used to be playmates too when they were kids and now we're all grown ups I guess, that bonding we had will forever stay, even if were far away from each other.



Me, My brother (Kit) and my sister Cherry

Christy and Baby Fiel

with baby Fiel & her beautiful Mommy Christy


Christy, Me, Mom and Cherry
Me and My Sister



Till then, Mwah!


1 comment:

  1. glad to see photos from fiel's christening. thank you sissy for giving time to celebrate with us. i had so much blessing in life that i have to give thank to our dear god. having fiel and a beautiful bestfriends (because your twins) in my life makes me feel so blessed. Thank you for everything & more bondings to come... hugs en kisses to little bella. :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete