Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Stuff from Hong Kong...

These are the few things I got while we were in Hong Kong... Some I decided not to post because they're mainly pasalubongs.

Jill Stuart Blush

Tops from H&M

Orange Necklace from H&M

Floral tube top from Pull and Bear

 Orange top and Flip Flops from Esprit

Feather Necklace from Promod in Venetian



Leopard tops and Scarves from Random shops in HK

Feather Necklace from Chapel'

Stuff from Sasa, Colourmix, and Bonjour

Liole Water Drop BB Cream

Skin 79 VIP Gold  BB Cream

Dolly Wink Mascara


EOS Lip Balm

 Bunny Iphone Case

Hair Brush in Hot Pink

Bags


I have one like this in cream, I'm glad I found one in black ;)

 MAC Lipstick and Maybelline Mascara
Reviews to follow... Mwah!

7 comments:

  1. I want the Feather Necklace and bags! Nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome haul! i super love the iphone case with puff tail! homaygawd ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ♥ your haul. Really makes me want to come back in Hongkong again ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh,lovely haul! all of them are equally pretty, I love the leopard tops and the bunny case, so kawaii!>.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Chicgurl ;)


    Thank you Jamilla ;)


    Hi Marge, I got that one from Mongkok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rochelle, yup me too! ;)


    Thank you Aiyoh, Im into animal prints these days ;)

    ReplyDelete