Thursday, October 27, 2011

New from Etude: Collagen Moistfull BB Cream





I wish I know how to read Korean. The only thing I can read here is NEW! lol

Collagen Moistfull BB cream: Whitening and Anti-Wrinkle with SPF 30/ PA+++

Shade # 2 Natural Beige



Mineral Oil Free
Ethanol Free
Paraben Free

Clean Packaging


It may look scary in the photos because of the camera's flash but  don't fret, I piled the bb cream on purpose, just to show you guys how it can cover small blemishes on the face. For me, the coverage is good enough for you to skip your foundation. 

It even tones down the color of the veins in my hand.

Natural light (no flash)
This is how it looked like when blended well.

On me:



I've been using this for more than a week now, and I'm glad I don't have any allergic reaction to this. As for the whitening and anti -wrinkling' effect, I don't know yet, I guess I still have to use this longer to see how it goes.

For now, I'm replacing my foundations and concealers with this. Glad that it has SPF too, perfect for everyday use. 


Check out Etude House's Branches here.

Till then, Mwah!




For my outfit post: click here.




8 comments:

  1. Big difference. Noticeable. How do whitening products work? Over here in the states, we have darkening products (lol).

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this for my sister as a b-day gift last June. :) I'm planning to buy too for myself when I finish my current BB Cream. :)

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe i'm skipping this, the girls at Etude House ladies said it's for dry skin LOL i'm oily to combination skin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi the girlie blogger, its funny here in the Philippines almost every beauty products promises the same whitening effects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mia so how was it? Did she like it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marge, alam mo naman my skin is uber dry. Hehehe I need moisturizing creams like these in my life. Para hindi ako mangaliskis. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much po ito? How can I order if ever?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi zennia, you can get them at Etude House stores. Check out their facebook fan page for store branches.
    http://www.facebook.com/etudehousephilippines

    Thank you for reading! mwah!

    ReplyDelete