Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jill Stuart Compact Mix Blush

Jill Stuart Mix Blush in #13 Milky Strawberry










Detachable brush




Just for the packaging I will get this in a heartbeat. I love the design. Its pretty, sleek and luxe. It's small too and can easily fit my make up kit. It comes with a brush, its not that soft though but not that bad to use for touch ups. I still consider the brush handy whenever I'm outdoors. And it doesn't hurt that it looks uber pretty too! The compact also comes with a mirror.



Since it's in compact-powder form, it's easy to apply, the color is build-able too. This is the main reason why I chose this one instead of the blush blossom which is in loose powder form. For me I find it a bit messy. I love this blush to bits, the only downside is- it's not available locally. I got this one during our recent trip to Hong Kong. It costs HK$ 340. 


My Jill Stuart Membership Card ;)



Swatch on my arm:
It's pale pink, perfect for everyday use.

This is how it looked on my cheeks:
 Sorry the flash washes away the color. But believe me its there. lol.




 

Till then... Mwah!

11 comments:

  1. wow! i was just trying to put this one on my wishlist for christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love JS blushes - looks very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa, It was on my list too, glad I have them now. ;)


    thank you Jamilla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very natural! I love the packaging of JS! Super sosyal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always go "ooohhh..." whenever i see JS packaging. the blush looks really pretty on you! it's a very nice purchase. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, this looks pretty (: very natural pink.
    nice pictures(:

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nikkistyle, it's NYX Thalia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki (Askmewhats) I agree. It's the packaging that got me hooked. Yung laman bonus nalang. lol!



    Hi Marge, yup girly is the right word! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you sugar sugar ;)



    Hi Mai, love the hint of color it gives on my cheeks ;)

    ReplyDelete