Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Family day and Shopping...

My twin Cherry and I

Last Sunday my twin sister and I together with my mom and my brother, decided to go to the mall. 

 
with my mom


Our dear brother

Would you believe were 7 years older than him!?? We used to carry him when he was a kid, and look how tall he is now.



It was fun hanging out with them. Too bad we don't live in the same house now since we all have our own families, except my brother. (He's still single.) 

And now for the loots... Here's what I got.

 Floral Kimono and belt from Celine

Floral Dress from Bench

Bondage Skirt from Coco

Belt from Tomato

My first ever shoes from Melissa (will write a separate post on this)

Another shoes from CMG ;)
That's it for now... Mwah!
 

7 comments:

  1. animal print :( inggit. so nice you had family shopping day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarap siguro may twin sister. ;) Love the leopard prints and as always your haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uber cute! matching outfit with ur sis made me smile. looks like u guys had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jamilla ;)


    Hi Nadine, sabi nga nila "when in doubt, mag animal print!." lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rochelle, yup, you will never feel alone pag may twin sister ka. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hollie, thanks, oo nga e, it was fun ;)

    ReplyDelete