Friday, October 28, 2011

Bubbles your way to Fashion...

The other day I got my accessories fix from Bubbles. I know I'm still on my shopping ban, but who can resist this lovely neck candies from them? Well, I can't... 

tassel love*

Shantia Bubbles

Teuni Bubbles

Holly Bubbles

details of the holly bubbles necklace

Made to order (MTO) 6 inches Royal Blue tassel necklace

Here are the length comparison of the tassels:
Teuni Bubbles (left) 4 inches - MTO Royal Blue (right) 6 inches

Trying it on:
Teuni Bubbles on me

...and then piling it on...
Holly Bubbles (under) and Teuni bubbles together



You can check out their site here

Till then... Mwah!



2 comments:

  1. I love love love the combination of the two necklaces and then the color of your top and vest.. =) Perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocks I want the blue tassel necklace!

    ReplyDelete