Sunday, October 2, 2011

Broadcast-Treeing

Yesterday we went to Sierra Madre in Tanay Rizal to be a part of a simultaneous tree planting activity. The event was well attended and I must say it was a successful one. 10,000 seedlings were planted.

Despite the weather forecast for the storm Qiel, more than 1,000 participants were present. Various government agencies took part  in the said event like PNP, DILG, DENR, and many more. 

Members from Kapisanan ng mga Broadkaster ng Pilipinas or KBP were also there. 







planting...

My seedling ;)
 Sir Jr Langit, Ms. Hilda and I


It felt so good giving something back to mother nature. I do hope my seedling will grow into a big tree and help save lives.


3 comments:

  1. Great post. Yes, it always feels good to give back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jamilla ;)


    Hi the girlie blog, I agree! ;)

    ReplyDelete