Saturday, August 27, 2011

Etude House Color My Brows

Etude House Brow Mascara


smaller compared to your regular mascara


spoolie brush perfect for your brows

swatch at the back of my hand

This is not like your regular eyebrow pencil nor your eyebrow shadow, its initially wet when applied but dries fast after a few seconds.

Compared to my other brow shadow:
Top: In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in 01 Eyebrowns
Bottom: MAC Brow Shader in Malt/ Auburn

 
In2It Eyebrow Colour used to be my go-to eyebrow shadow. It has three shades, affordable and lasts long for hours. The reason I got another eyebrow shader is-because I decided to dye my hair a little lighter. I refuse to dye my eyebrows because I'm afraid, it may be too harsh for my face since I had an allergic reaction to facial hair dye before.

MAC brow shader is lighter compared to those two. The reason I got this (MAC) before, because it matches my then- lighter hair color. But then I dyed my hair again, this time a much darker brown so I had to change my eyebrow color again. And when I tried this brow mascara from Etude House I instantly fell in love with the shade, good thing its a perfect match for my hair color.

Before and After Pics using Etude's Brow Mascara:

Before:
 
This is my- not so visible eyebrows!

After:
 

Pros:  
- Love that the shade matches my hair color.
-It looks more natural when applied compared to a regular eyebrow pencil.
-The texture is a bit wet/ moist making it  easier to wipe or retouch the excess.
 -Lasts the whole day 
-No need to retouch if your going out at night.
-Easy to remove
-Affordable.

Cons:
-There are only two shades available: Light brown and dark brown.

*Tip: It should be applied with a light hand or you will end up looking like you haven't plucked in years.




Till then... Mwah!


7 comments:

  1. awww it looks great on you ☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I wanna try this too. It looks good on you (yes it matches with your hair color). Thanks for following my blog..and looking forward for more of your product reviews too :)

    Glenn of Gencified

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been waiting for this review,thanks charry!!!what shade did u buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jamilla ;)


    Thank you Marge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glenn, thanks. No problem, you have a great blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vanessa, its 01 Rich Brown ;)

    ReplyDelete