MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Medium
- Works best as a finishing Powder
- Feels light on skin
- The color blends easily on my skin tone
- Gives me a light dewy finish
- Stays on, for hours if paired with a good foundation
- love that it works well with my Maybelline BB cream & my MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation
- No scent
- No allergic reactions (on me.) It doesn't break me out
- No mirror compact
- A bit pricey for a finishing powder
If not for the Price, I will recommend this one- in a heart beat. But then again, there are a lot of good finishing powders out there that are affordable and can do the same job or maybe even better. As I've said it works well as a finishing powder and nothing more. The coverage is sheer. This will not conceal blemishes on your face. (Not unless you have super flawless skin, you can use this alone.)
If you have extra money to spare why not try this one. ;) The coverage, for me, is the best compared to other products in the market.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Natural and Shimmer vs. Light Medium
Between the two there's no difference at all- except for the color and the shimmer. Medium Natural is of course darker compared to the latter. But both works well for me. For preference I'm NC 25-NC 20 skin tone.
(both swiped 4x for the color to appear in the photos)
Till then... Mwah!