Thursday, July 14, 2011

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish

 MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Medium





Likes:
- Works best as a finishing Powder
- Feels light on skin
- The color blends easily on my skin tone
- Gives me a light dewy finish
- Stays on, for hours if paired with a good foundation
- love that it works well with my Maybelline BB cream &  my MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation
- No scent
- No allergic reactions (on me.) It doesn't break me out

Hate:  
- No mirror compact
- A bit pricey for a finishing powder
*Nothing else.*


If not for the Price, I will recommend this one- in a heart beat. But then again, there are a lot of good finishing powders out there that are affordable and can do the same job or maybe even better. As I've said it works well as a finishing powder and nothing more. The coverage is sheer. This will not conceal blemishes on your face. (Not unless you have super flawless skin, you can use this alone.)

If you have extra money to spare why not try this one. ;) The coverage, for me, is the best compared to other products in the market.




Between the two there's no difference at all- except for the color and the shimmer. Medium Natural is of course darker compared to the latter. But both works well for me. For preference I'm  NC 25-NC 20 skin tone.

(both swiped 4x for the color to appear in the photos)


 on me:



Till then... Mwah!





12 comments:

  1. you look great! love the finish :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty finish! Ideal for your skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like it can be used as highlighter too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about this. I use Shu Uemura more now as my setting powder but MSF is still a good buy even with the high price tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good on you Charry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jamilla ;)


    Hi Aringkingking, I used the other MSF for highlighting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Shen, Thanks. Maasahan naman ang MAC pagdating sa coverage ;)


    Thank you Aya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it on u!!!ang mac kht mahal the quality tlga..ibang level!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try those powders!! I heard a lot of nice comments about that product :)

    I follow you!!
    If you want, you can visit my blog:

    Nanamake-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi thirdworld fashion, korek! I must say, worth it naman ang price ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi NanaM, you should try it. As I've said its one of the best I've tried so far ;)

    ReplyDelete