Thursday, June 9, 2011

NYX's New Round Lipstick Swatches

This morning I was very happy to get these...


I ordered them from Sol of Digital Traincase.


These three are from NYX's newest lipstick shades. If you want to check all of the 24 (new) shades, click here.


Blush is a nice neutral shade, the color looks a bit like Paris and Tea Rose though its more on the Peachy side compared to Paris.


Hot Pink on the other hand looks delish on the tube! See how bright it is? But when swatched its not that bright. I don't know if its just my lips. Its not as bright as MAC's Pink Nouveau or NARS Schiap but the color is still gorgeous on its own. 


Haute Melon, for me is quite unique, I love how orange this one is. It's a pretty wearable Orange. Perfect for daytime use. ;)

I promise to make another post wearing these three lipsticks. For the mean time feel free to look at my swatches...

Swatches:



I'll try to get more soon, I want to try Shiva and Pink Lyrics. These NYX round lipsticks are addicting. 

Oh and for all your NYX needs go to Digital Traincase.

Till Then. Ciao!


21 comments:

  1. You made me want Haute Melon even more. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haute Melon looks super super super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love the HOT PINK! Thanks for sharing this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colours that go really well with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shades you got! they're so pretty^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blush and Haute Melon... I like!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice ang mga shades! I'm glad they're coming up with "matte-r" shades :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooohhhlala!! i love the new lippies!

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love haute melon, looks bright, but with natural light it's really nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. the lippies are really nice! can't wait to buy one! ^_^

    www.photoescape06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pammy, bili ka na! ;)


    Hi Michelle, try it! ;)


    Hi The Cheshire Cat, hot pink is a nice shade too. But its not as bright as MAC's Pink nouveau and NARS Schiap. It's more of a "tamed" Pink ;)



    Thanks Jamilla, I haven't heard from you for a long time. Welcome back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Crystal, blush is a pretty wearable shade too. ;)



    Hi Locke, Thanks ;)



    Thanks Yen ;)



    Hi Aya, head to digital traincase na! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nikki, addicting ang NYX lipsticks noh, and affordable too! ;)


    Hi Makeup hauls, yup they're really nice. ;)


    Hi Marge, you should get one! ;)


    Hi Photoescape, I heard out of stock na ang hot pink. Ang bilis maubos ng stocks nila. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice shades.. :) thanks for giving me an idea of what to order next.. :) my heart goes to Hot Pink!. hmm.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. waaa these are gorgeous! I was thinking of buy more nyx lippies, I'll be sure to include Blush and Haute Melon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Karla Michelle, there are so many cute colors to choose from. You should get one na, I heard "hot pink" is already out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hollie, NYX lippies are love. Bonus nalang yung price nya. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love NYX!! Great picks :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete