Monday, June 13, 2011

Movie + New stuff


Last night Hubby and I decided to go see a movie in Power Plant Mall. We watched X-Men First Class, don't worry I will not write my review for the movie I know, it's late and besides there are tons of movie reviews out there. I love it by the way, especially Professor X. ;)

Anyway, while on the mall, I looked around and got these...

I find the dots and orange ribbon irresistible! lol.

And then dropped by Dorothy Perkins and got these two tanks.


That's it for now. till then ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhh!! I so love what you got from Zara!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I uber like the dress from zara!! ^^

    Much Love

    www.photoescape06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle, ang cute ng combination ng colors dots and orange ribbon. ;)


    Thanks Photoescape, love it too ;)

    ReplyDelete